Friday, November 7, 2008

What a wonderful week

Good things that happened this week:

1. Obama was elected president.
2. A conservative judge was replaced by liberal judge on the MI supreme court.
3. We went to a Coldplay concert on Monday night.
4. My students did their talks on Friday, so I didn't have to prepare a lecture.


Relatively bad things that happened this week:

1. I had to make a make up a test for the class.
2. I had all day meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday with visitors from Japan, then had individual meetings with them on Thursday and Friday. While the meetings were interesting and I got to talk to people who do a lot of stuff like I do, they took a long, long time.
3. I have yet another proposal due early next. It is a great idea. I just need to utilize the concept that I don't have to act on all of my ideas.

Overall it was a pretty freaking good week.

No comments: