Monday, May 18, 2009

A Very Sad Movie

If you are really feeling very depressed, watch "Seven Pounds" with Will Smith. It broke my heart.

Really, you have to see this movie. It is terribly depressing, but such an incredibly good movie.

The other movie I saw this weekend, was not. "Space Balls". The kids loved it. I guess I loved it when I was about their age also. The movie could have been better if there was no swearing. It is amazing how you watch a movie in a completely different way when is a 6 year old, a 7 year old and an 11 year old in the room. The sad thing is that the swearing wasn't even necessary.

Necessary was on my daughter's spelling list. She spelled it right. I thought, if she can spell necessary (which I can't even spell), then she must be doing ok.

But seriously, watch "Seven Pounds".

Right after listening to "What Sarah Said" by Death Cab for Cutie.

You won't be sorry.

1 comment:

Rico Detroit said...

This movie just came out last year and grossed $168 million according to Wikipedia. Why haven't I heard of it?

"What Sarah Said": mmm... good stuff.