Sunday, December 27, 2009

Movie Out

Crab Mama and I went out to a movie this afternoon for the first time in months.  Very nice.  We were sadly one of the last people to arrive (as usual), and had to sit in the second row.  Luckily the movie didn't have any explosions or action, so it was fine.  With the previews I thought I was going to hurl.  Ok, how old am I?

We then went home got pizza for us and the in-laws.  It was very nice to not have to cook.  I love cooking (even though I basically suck at it), but after a couple of days in the kitchen, it becomes a drain.

Two of the three in-laws (plus two of the four dogs!) leave tomorrow.  Fantastic!  Maybe I can start my vacation!

2 comments:

Space Prof said...

I am guessing that you are at least 39.

madscientist said...

Ah, yes, but 39 and how many days?