Tuesday, February 17, 2009

WTF did I do?

Reasons to not take your family to LA:

1. You spend a lot of money bribing them that they don't need to go to Lego Land (which costs >$200 to get in for a family of 4). We bought 4 wands at Whimsic Alley and a bunch of other crap. But, we "saved" $130.

2. You get a f*cking dog and ship her home with you.

What they hell did I do???? We were supposed to be making decisions that would make our lives easier. Every major decision, we ask "will it make our lives easier or more difficult?" If yes, then we should NOT do it. But, we did it anyways.

Now we have 2 dogs, a bunny, a bearded dragon that won't sh*t to save his life, two fish tanks with 2 and 5 fish. That is an *ss-load of pets. WTF?

Ok, the new dog, Lilly (already named), loves me, while our old dog (Heidi), hates me. She is deathly afraid of men, and won't let me pet her unless I am sitting on the couch or laying down in bed. Lilly, on the other hand, follows me around everywhere. She wants to go for walks with me, and comes when I call her. We hope that she will teach Heidi to be a normal dog.

But, our pets significantly outnumber us. Crap.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Dinosaur Mom said...

That is a lot of pets. I would like to hear more about the constipated reptile. I get mammals as pets but I just can't bond with the reptilians and fish and stuff.