Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm Alive

But just barely.... Last week was just nuts. NSF on Monday, Class and such on Tuesday. launches on Wednesday and Thursday. Meetings and more meetings on Friday. Got home after 8 O'clock three times last week.

Today is the last day of class! I am giving the "make-up" file exam today, so the majority of the class is taking the exam.

We have launched only 2 balloons, with 2 more to go. Looks like things are going to be busy tomorrow or Thursday.

Gotta go and mix up exams, so people next to each other don't get the same exam....

1 comment:

Lee said...

Crap! I totally forgot today is the last of classes. Thanks for reminding me that I have to send my Mean Librarian notices. I hate this part of my job.

Good luck with the exam -- hope you don't get any *really* stupid questions.