Sunday, March 8, 2009

Relatively Content

Here are the things that I have been up to in the last few days:

1. I was in Boulder CO on Friday. Which feels like yesterday. What happened to Saturday? It was a blur. Anyways. I had sort of a European dinner while in Boulder - started off with drinks around 5:00 and finished dinner around 8:30. Not very typical! And, I didn't get to eat a Spicy Chicken Burrito at the Southern Sun! This is my favorite meal in Boulder. But, I will survive. I promise.

2. Last week I didn't get to work out at all. Or, more precisely, I didn't get to work out the week before because I was traveling, and last week I was too lazy to do it. I have been falling farther and farther behind on sleep, so it was difficult for me to get up at all last week, let alone get up with enough time to go to the YMCA. I am a fat blob. Well, a blob that weighs something like 20 lbs (8 kg) more than I would like. And I drink too much Mt. Dew. This week, I will work out.

3. I don't have to travel again until the 26th. That is like 2 weeks away! I was supposed to go to Europe that week, but I canceled. But then got asked to attend a 1-day meeting in Washington. So, I will go there for <24 hours. For the next 2 weeks I can work and work and work. By this I mean write reports and other crap that I don't really want to do, but have to do. Like I said, work.

4. It has been raining a lot lately. That means that we get to deal with wet dog.

5. I have to make up some lectures for my class. I promised them that I would discuss some cool topic and now have to actually do it. I am not really complaining about it, just stating facts. Tonight I will be doing some research....

6. Crab-boy mad a list of things that we had to do today. It was great. He had a few items that he absolutely wanted me to do for him, so he suggested a list. I agreed. We put things like "eat breakfast" and "walk the dog" on there, as well as "hang up Lego ships" and "Fix fishing pole", which were the real motivators.

7. I wish Battlestar Galactica made more sense. There are only 2 episodes to go and it is still very confusing.

8. Crab Mama tells me that I should go wash myself. I guess I should do that.

No comments: