Friday, July 24, 2009

10 ten simple activities i love

Bryan started it. So, here is my contribution:

10. Drinking Mt. Dew.
09. Reading a book.
08. Walking through the back door, after getting home.
07. Reading to my kids.
06. An unmentionable act that one does with a spouse. I am not sure that it is "simple", though.
05. Riding my bike.
04. Cooking a good dinner. Eating a good dinner. Eating dessert. Eating. In general.
03. Watching really funny TV shows (Arrested Development, 30 Rock, etc.)
02. Listening to music.
01. Coding. Creating something from nothing.

Obviously, I screwed up the order. Drinking Mt. Dew is #1 after I dew #5. #2 is #1 almost all of the time, but can be done with all other things. #3 should not be done with #6. Not a good idea. #6 and #5 don't mix either. Tried that. Didn't work. #8 sometimes changes from #1 to off the list when I hear the screaming and yelling going on. It can also change from off the list to #1, when everyone rushes up to me with open arms screaming "Daddy!"

No comments: