Sunday, October 25, 2009

Shot out of a cannon

That is how I feel.  Last Monday I left for work, and I don't think that I have stopped since then.  It won't stop tomorrow.  It won't stop Tuesday.  It definitely won't stop on Wednesday, when I have to be on an airplane at 7:10 AM (F*CK!)  Maybe Wednesday night I can try to go to bed early, but most likely I will have to go out to dinner with fellow researchers and socialize.  Thursday?  I can fly home and then go straight home without stopping at work?  Maybe.

I am tired.  Really, really tired.

Tomorrow we have to leave the house by 8:00, so I can drop the kids off and then get to class.  While that is not very early to normal people, I have kids who are now accustomed to getting up at 8:30 or so, so 7:00 AM comes really early.  Oh well.

I am not complaining.  I am just whining a bit. 

Oh sh*t.  I forgot to finish the laundry.  Crap.

Well, now that the dishes are done, I can go do that before I go to bed.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Start complaining of a thyroid condition. Gets you out of a lot. What it doesn't get you out of, you get to complain about. Bitterly.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...so I have a thyroid problem and have too much to get done with just me doing it all. I'm super, super tired and even more irritable. That makes for a super busy bitch with a thyroid problem;)