Saturday, July 12, 2008

Introductions

Well, here I am.

A little bit about me:
  1. What is my number one trait? That is really hard. Wow. Let's see, uh. No, that's probably not a good first trait. Hmmm..... I got it. I am a dad. I have two beautiful kids, ages 10 and 7. They are the best kids around, if I don't say so myself. No, really, they are fantastic kids. And I am a pretty good dad. They are the joys of my life. I am also married.
  2. I am a professor at the University of Michigan. I teach all sorts of crap. Good crap, not bad crap.
  3. Crap is one of my favorite words. We should just get that out there in the open. Crap = good word. Blerg. Now that is another word that I love. Blerg. You really just can't say it enough.
  4. I like lists. I am a list man. I am constantly making lists. Lists lists list. I sometimes add things to my lists just so I can get cross them off. It is sick. And twisted. That reminds me, I should make a list of all the sick and twisted things about myself. I'll add that to my to-do list.
  5. I am very busy. Pretty much all the time. I over commit myself, then get totally stressed out. Fun fun fun. I need to get the word 'No!' tattooed to my forehead.
  6. I love to bike. But I don't have the time. I work and travel and spend time with the kids and other crap. I keep meaning to bike more. Lose some weight. I am not fat - just need to lose a few (well, maybe 20) pounds.
Well, that is it for tonight.

Blerg.

No comments: